Trimester 2 partfolio

Hms killian here, and today I’m going to be talking about what I did in trimester 2. I will be talking about something that I’m proud of in math, La, science, social studies, and art. Know let’s get started.

One thing that I have done in math, is the math magazines because it’s not only funny it’s also pretty cool. You get to know things that are happening around the world and you get to know new things. I think it’s awesome that you get to know that math is in your everyday life. In La I’m glad about my lesson 15 wordly wise drawing. I like it because my topic was trace and I drew a pretty cute dog that’s following footsteps.  The sentence I wrote was, the dog traced his owners footsteps to his owner.

In science i’m proud of my Marble run #1 it’s because I made a roller coaster with copper, tape, and a cardboard. It was fun because you got to pair up with a partner and see there ideas. It was very interesting because you had to face a lot of challenges. I have learned about kinetic and potential energy.

In social studies the best thing that I have done on trimester 2, was my slideshow on the ancient Chinese martial arts Kung Fu. I had learned about who made it, when was it made, what it was made for, and why it was made. The last thing I’m going to talk about is my charmander grid art, it’s ok but it looks nice to me, I think it’s a really good because I try my best and sometimes I just sketch and see what I get.

Math magazine
Worldly wise drawing
Roller coaster
Socia m/l studies slide show

A charmander Grid art